- Michael G Wyatt MSc MD FRCS FRCSEd (ad hom), Consultant Surgeon, Freeman Hospital, Newcastle upon Tyne; Honorary Reader, Newcastle University; Member of the Court of Examiners for the Intercollegiate MRCS.
- Adrian Ben Cresswell MD (Res) FRCS (Gen Surg), Consultant HPB and General Surgeon, Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Basingstoke, Hampshire, UK; Professor of Clinical Surgery, St George's University International Medical School.
- William Allum MD FRCS (Eng) Hon FRCA (Edin), Consultant Upper GI Surgeon, Royal Marsden Hospital, London, UK
- Karen Booth MSc FRCS (CTh), Consultant Cardiac Surgeon, Freeman Hospital and Clinical Lecturer in Cardiothoracic Surgery, University of Newcastle, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
- Marcus Brooks MA MD MB BChir FRCS (Eng) FRCS (Gen/Vasc), Consultant Vascular Surgeon, North Bristol NHS Trust, Bristol, UK
- Norman J Carr MB BS FRCPath FRCPA FAcadMEd, Consultant Pathologist, Basingstoke and NOrth Hampshire Hospital, Basingstoke, UK
- Joshua Clements MBChB (Hons) MRCSI, General Surgery Registrar, Ulster Hospital, Belfast and Honorary Secretary/Northern Ireland regional Representative , Association of Surgeons in Training
- Sarah Dalby MSc, BSc (Hons), RGN, Dip HE, Surgical Care Practitioner, Aintree University Hospital Trust, Liverpool, UK
- John Davidson BMedSci BMBS FRCA DICM FFICM, Consultant in Anaesthesia, Freeman Hospital, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
- Graham Finlayson MBBCh BSc (Hons) MRCSEd, Specialist Trainee in Trauma and Orthopaedics, Royal Victoria Hospital, Belfast, UK. Northern Irish Representative, British Orthopaedic Trainees Association.
- Amit Goyal MS MD FRCS, Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon and Associate Professor, Royal Derby Hospital, Derby, UK
- Katie Hughes MBBS BSc, Core Surgical Trainee, St. Richard's Hospital, Chichester, UK.
- Paul R V Johnson MBChB FRCS, Professor and Consultant in Paediatric Surgery, John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford, UK
- Umesh P Khot MBBS MS FRCS(Eng), FRCS(Gen), Professor and Consultant Colorectal Surgeon, Swansea, UK
- Tim M Lane BSc MD FRCS(Urol), Consultant Urological Surgeon, Queen Elizabeth II Hospital, Welwyn Garden City and Lister Hospital, Stevenage, UK
- Bruce Levy MBChB MSc MD FRCS(Gen Surg), Consultant in General Surgery, St Richard?s Hospital, Chichester, UK.
- Paul May MBBS DM FRCS Ed, Professor and Consultant Neurosurgeon, The Walton Centre, Liverpool, adn University of Liverpool, UK. President, Society of British Neurological Surgeons, UK.
- Rowan Parks MB BCh BAO MD FRCSI FRCS Ed, Professor of Surgical Sciences and Honorary Consultant Surgeon, Hepatobiliary-Pancreatic Surgical Services, Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh, UK
- Clare H Rowan FRCS TrOrth, Consultant Trauma and Orthopaedics, Royal Victoria Hospital and Musgrave Park Hospital, Belfast, UK
- Robert Wilkins MA DPhil (Oxon), Lecturer in Physiology, Department of Physiology, Anatomy and Genetics St Edmund Hall, University of Oxford, UK
Senior Editorial Advisor
- W E G Thomas MS FRCS FSACS(Hon), Consultant Surgeon, Honorary Senior Lecturer, Sheffi eld University, Member of Council and past Vice President of the Royal College of Surgeons of England
Surgery and Clinical Anatomy for the MRCS exam – Series Editor
- Peter Bazira MBChB MSc EdD SFHEA, Professor and Chair of Clinical Anatomy and Medical Education Director, Centre for Anatomical and Human Sciences, Hull York University Medical School, Hull, UK