World Health Organization Global Guidelines for the Prevention of Surgical Site Infection, main document and web appendices, available at: http://www.who.int/gpsc/ssi-guidelines/en/.
NICE Quality Statements on the Prevention of Surgical Site Infection, available at: https://www.nice.org.uk/guidance/qs49/chapter/List-of-quality-statements.
Scottish Intercollegiate Guidelines Network guidelines on antibiotic prophylaxis in surgery, available at: https://www.sign.ac.uk/assets/sign104.pdf.
- Effect of laminar airflow ventilation on surgical site infections: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Lancet Infect Dis. 2017; 17: 553-561
- How can airborne transmission of COVID-19 indoors be minimised?.Environ Int. 2020; 142: 105832
- Aerosol clearance times to better communicate safety after aerosol-generating procedures.Anaesthesia. 2020; 75: 1122-1123
- Dismantling myths on the airborne transmission of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus-2 (SARS-CoV-2).J Hosp Infect. 2021; 110: 89-96
- Respiratory virus shedding in exhaled breath and efficacy of face masks.Nat Med. 2020; 26: 676-680
- A quantitative evaluation of aerosol generation during supraglottic airway insertion and removal.Anaesthesia. 2021; (Early View, available at:)
- A quantitative evaluation of aerosol generation during tracheal intubation and extubation.Anaesthesia. 2020; 76: 174-181
- What is an aerosol-generating procedure?.JAMA Surg. 2021; 156: 113-114