A revision guide for the MRCS and beyond, based entirely on the Intercollegiate Surgical Curriculum
Stay on Track
Elsevier’s Surgery is a continually updated, evidence-based, learning resource for trainees. Based entirely on the Intercollegiate Surgical Curriculum, Surgery gives you high-calibre and concise articles designed to help you pass the MRCS exams. Surgery also provides consultant surgeons with a clear didactic framework to help train residents and junior staff.
What does a subscription include?
- More than 1,800 articles
- Hundreds of self-assessment questions from the ‘Test yourself’ section, updated monthly
- Monthly content updates of 12+ new articles/issue for 1 year
- Print edition mailed to your door
To subscribe, please visit www.surgeryjournalsubs.com or contact Customer Services via [email protected]. UK and International Customers can call +44 (0)330 333 9497 and US customers can contact +1 (636) 736 4367.
Only available on this website to personal subscribers. A special collection of articles for trainees preparing for the MRCS exams or surgical board certification.
Complete coverage of the essentials
Each issue is themed and contains both basic scientific and clinical sections. The basic science articles cover anatomy, physiology and pathology while the clinical sections cover all of the skills across all of the topics required and tested in the MRCS exams. Authors are all recognized specialists and Surgery is curated by a highly qualified team of Editors.
Six ways we help trainees
- High calibre, specialist clinical content designed to help you pass the MRCS exam
- Each article commissioned by invitation - delivering trusted expertise
- Eminent Editorial Board including several MRCS examiners, a past Vice-President of Royal College of Surgeons of England, expert anatomists, and representatives from ASiT and BOTA
- 'Test yourself' self-assessment questions with archive back to 2002
- Highly illustrated content
- Knowledge base of 1,800+ articles – with new content added monthly!